HVAC Maintenance for Your Myrtle Beach Area Home
In order to extend the life of your HVAC system in Myrtle Beach, (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system you will need to keep proper maintenance of your system. By performing proper routine maintenance of your HVAC system you will not only increase the life span of your HVAC system but you will also make it more Efficiant, it will save you a lot of time, money, headaches and it will help avoid any potential breakdowns. Make sure that air filters work properly by checking them every couple of months. This will make a big difference in your HVAC systems performance and lifespan. Better air filters block more particles and last longer than the inexpensive ones. It is recommended that you invest in higher quality air filters to insure proper air filtration/ system performance. The following are some examples of the Routine Maintenance that will extend the Life of your HVAC System for as long as possible: Routine Maintenance is also a great way to save money!
1) Check and change air filters. It is recommended that you should change the air filters on a monthly basis. The performance of air filters plays an important role in a HVAC system. Air filters help remove the dirt as well as allergens from your home. A proper functioning air filter will keep the air in your home cleaner and your HVAC system maintained. Make sure you invest in at least a pleated filter. Dirty filters will slow the airflow and will force your system to work harder. HVAC system will perform better if the air filters are filtering properly.
2) Cleaning the air ducts. This work is not easy to perform and so; you will need a HVAC professional to do this work for you. East Coast Air LLC will inspect the system and will check for any mold, dirt or any other contaminants. A good thorough duct cleaning is a great investment in order to extend the life of your HVAC System and improve air quality for as long as possible. East Coast Air LLC has the trained professionals to do the job correctly.
3) Checking the electrical and mechanical components twice a year insures proper system operation. Keeping all moving parts lubricated and up to Product Specifications also assists in extending Systems life and saving you money. It is also important to keep proper maintenance on your systems drain lines.
4) Clean/ sanitize the evaporator as well as condenser coils every year. In order to improve the efficiency of your system you will have to make sure that the evaporator and condenser coils are clean to function properly. By cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils you will increase the efficiency of your HVAC system. Any time your system is operating air is moving through the evaporator and condenser coils causing dirt and bacteria to build up on the coils. Make sure that you hire a trained professional to do the cleaning of exposed parts on regular basis.
The above mentioned routine maintenance and cleaning will extend the life of your Myrtle Beach Air Conditioning and Heating System for as long as possible and will keep your system operating Efficiently. Neglecting the above mentioned routine maintenance can have your system looking like this!
Comfort Club Member Receives:
- Two Preventative Maintenance Tune Up/ Safety Inspections per year
- We'll Personally contact You to schedule so You don't have to
- Discounts on Repairs, Indoor Air Quality & System Upgrades
- Up Front Pricing & No overtime or Weekend Inflated Prices
- Front of the line scheduling
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or you don't pay
Call Today To Schedule Your Appointment !!