Your Myrtle Beach Area Heating and Air Conditioning Specialist
Why East Coast Air LLC?
- Experienced - East Coast Air, LLC Of Myrtle Beach and the surrounding Grand Strand offers over 15 years of experience and knowledge in: Air Conditioning, Heating, Service, Maintenance & Installation of all Residential Equipment.
- Attitude - We take extra care to insure your safety and comfort when we are at your home or on the job site.
- Communication - We start by listening to what you want and what you need.
- Established - We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC Company. Big enough to get the job done & small enough to know your name.
- Professionals in Your Home- We are Trained, Certified, Drug Tested and Background checked
- Our Commitment to You- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or you don't pay
Indoor Air Quality
The humid Myrtle Beach area and South Carolina air can cause bacteria. Over time, outdoor pollutants combined with poor indoor air quality can lead to asthma and allergies.
Emergency HVAC Service
East Coast Air LLC of Myrtle Beach offers Emergency Service. Our Maintenance Club Members Pay NO Overtime or Diagnostics & Save 15% on any Repairs, Ask how to join Today!
Myrtle Beach Air Conditioning Experts
Air conditioning in Myrtle Beach has many purposes. It may be in the form of application of comfort by building a soothing environment which continuously circulates despite the thermal changes occurring in the external environment. Our HVAC experts can help you select the best AC unit for your home.
Heating Contractors in Myrtle Beach
Good heating systems are important to every home. Whether they have centralized heating units or just the local ones, both still calls for proper maintenance. When it is time for repair or maintenance, you will need professionals to handle your Myrtle Beach heating repairs issues.
- 4 Benefits Of Timely Furnace Repairs
- It’s Fall—Time for Your Heating Tune-Up!
Even though the worst of the colder winter temperatures are behind us, it doesn’t mean we’re quite out of the […]
It’s finally fall in South Carolina, and that means that the weather is getting more comfortable and the holidays are […]